Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Atlanta Boys: Asses or Assets?

Shout out!!!!

ASSES!!!!

Ain’t there no fishin’ in Atlanta? Obviously the catch and release program is unfamiliar to these boys!

Most fish, when they gets caught, resign themselves to being eatin’! De fish saw yer bait, decided to take a nibble, was open to more, and ended up takin a big ole bite, knowin she’d be endin up on yer hook.

Now, if you ain’t planning on catchin and releasin, don’t brings de ice chest and set up to keep de fish. That just adds to de fish’s confusion! I understand if you get it in de boat and realize that it has to bes thrown back, but at least gives the girls the heads up! Mutual catch and release can be fun if it is based on honesty!!!

Cat gots your tongue?

I am just sayin’

You wanna play catch and release…I’m GAME!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One more reason to despise fishing! Boo! Down with that sort of thing!

Kranberry said...

then he be wonderin' why she's floppin around on the boat all crazy like!!!!
whadya expect?

Unknown said...

And here I was thinking that I was supposed to be catching the fish and throwing them back. Silly me! Not that anyone's been nibbling my hook lately.

Catch and Release Program said...

Catch & Release can work both ways, but it's much less traumatizing to both the fish and the fisherman/woman if their intentions are matched. "Hoooooooonesty is such a loooooonely word, but mostly what I neeeeed from yoooooooooou" - Billy Joel.

Unknown said...

BAH! If you want honesty, you better start dating wimmin.